The duration of a presentation slot is 18 minutes. You will have 15 minutes for the presentation itself and 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
A LCD projector & computer (Windows 7, MS Powerpoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader) will be available in every session room for regular presentations.
Preparation of Visuals:
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BRING BRING A MEMORY STICK CONTAINING YOUR PRESENTATION FILE.
- Files can be uploaded to the local PCs in the lecture rooms during before the initial morning session, the coffee breaks or at lunch.
- To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Powerpoint), speakers are advised to EMBED ALL FONTS in your Powerpoint file AND bring a backup PDF-version of your presentation.
- Speakers should arrive in their session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of your session to report to the session chair. A proctor will also be available in case you need technical assistance.
- Speakers are strongly encouraged to visit the Speaker Preparation room in advance of your presentation to avoid any last minute problems. The Speakers’ Preparation room will be available on all days that sessions are scheduled.